PREPARING A GEM ESSENCE
Gem essence work in harmony with the body by interacting with the bio-sheath. They are natural and self-adjusting. When crystals are activated by natural sunlight, they transfer their vibrational signature into water, creating a remedy that is safe, effective and used in conjunction with all modalities of healing.
Begin with a glass container filled with about 12 ounces of distilled water and a crystal, which should be cleansed in salt water before being used. If you're using more than one gemstone or crystal, you may add them to the same container
Sit quietly before you begin. Meditate. You should never create a gem essence when you are upset , agitated or in a hurry. Your energetic presence will be assimilated so be calm, relaxed and loving.
1. Place the container outside (cover with a lid) if the temperature is above freezing. Leave it there for 24 hours or longer. If it's below freezing, find a sunny place in your home and place it there.
2. Take the crystals out of the water with clean tongs. Pour a small quantity of the water into a one-oounce amber dropper bottle. This is considered the mother tincture. If you're not alcohol-sensitive, add a teaspoon of brandy to preserve the tincture or put it in the refrigerator. Store the rest in the refirgerator.
3. You can take 8 drops of the essence under the tongue 3-4 times a day. It is best to take it before, rather than after, a meal.
4. To use externally, fill a 4 ounce spray bottle or mister half full with plain distilled water. Fill the other half with the tincture. Turn the bottle over a few times to blend these.
5. Spray over yourself holding the bottle about a foot away and mist your aura energy around you.
6. Gem essences are safe enough to use with children, pets and plants.
CAUTION: Never use stones that can flake into the tincture. Avoid stones in the Mica family or soft stones that may leach powder or stones that are porous. Avoid using dyed stones.
GEMPACKS YOU CAN USE FOR MAKING ESSENCES